Forum

I'm bored :c

Crozzo
Crozzo

FounderPosts: 61

Sameone know good game to kill some time ? i don't mean like idle games or clicker kind of type something with little bit RPG maybye FPS something like that becouse these are my fav game genres and i played most childhood games that you should play but hey you could suprise me there with beatifull diamond that has low popularity :)

28 Mar 2016, 01:17Reply
Ordnaxx
Ordnaxx

Have you tried Defiance? I played that game when it was B2P it was really great.
Now im playing mostly on PS4, The Division is great game but i also love Rocket League.
If you like sidescrollers, try Dragon Saga. There is also a version on Steam :)

03 Apr 2016, 13:21Reply
Crozzo
Crozzo

Ordnaxx said:

Have you tried Defiance? I played that game when it was B2P it was really great.
Now im playing mostly on PS4, The Division is great game but i also love Rocket League.
If you like sidescrollers, try Dragon Saga. There is also a version on Steam :)

I checked defiance and it looks pretty neat >:D i'm gonna check it out but i don't know if i will have 30 fps becouse my laptop isn't that good but i will try nonetheless 

with The Division i dunno i'm not into tom clancy's game series but even if i wanted to try it i don't belive my laptop would hold these graphics ^^'

I saw rocket league when it come out but i'm not interested really 

and about sidescrollers they bore me too fast and i played Dragon Saga for couple hours but i give up on that 

Thanks for suggesting what you write i will definetly try defiance thanks a lot <3

03 Apr 2016, 18:12Reply
whiplash
whiplash

FounderPosts: 16

well .. yeah good games hard to find right now :(

29 May 2016, 18:50Reply
Crozzo
Crozzo

Atlest we found samutale ey :P ? and could sameone suggest more games to try ? Coop campagin games are very welcome if anyone knows any 

29 May 2016, 22:05Reply
whiplash
whiplash

FounderPosts: 16
Crozzo said:

Atlest we found samutale ey :P ? and could sameone suggest more games to try ? Coop campagin games are very welcome if anyone knows any 

Have you played Heroes of the storm , Overwatch etc ?

30 May 2016, 06:51Reply
Follow SamuTale
SamuTale YouTube SamuTale Discord SamuTale Facebook SamuTale Twitter SamuTale Instagram