Forum

Open World PvP

Aknot
Aknot

Is there a definitive place I can read up on how PvP is going to go? Wife and I are not a fan of "forced" PvP at all. Shes a long time WoW player and Im a retired (gah Pandas) day oner. We are trying to find a game that will appeal to both of us. Thanks!

11 Oct 2020, 12:27Reply
Milkchip
Milkchip

karikitten said:

Crap!  The little bit of video I watched on YT before jumping in and buying I had no clue there would be PVP in this cute little game.  Now I want my money back....

I was about 2 clicks from buying founders when I read open pvp, I feel your pain.

02 Nov 2020, 00:38Reply
IndieFlock
IndieFlock

FounderPosts: 10

I can highly recommend watching some more streams on youtube. We have a very friendly community!
Now bears, those you'll have to watch out for!

03 Nov 2020, 20:50Reply
Naouak
Naouak

FounderPosts: 1
IndieFlock said:

I can highly recommend watching some more streams on youtube. We have a very friendly community!
Now bears, those you'll have to watch out for!

Agree ! I am new and for now the community is really good and friendly ! :)

05 Nov 2020, 14:48Reply
darncomp
darncomp

Going to be honest i have been holding out on getting founders to see how PVP ends up i don't want to pay for founders when its been said there would be PVP since i started following this game back in 2014. Just because people that haven't been following or haven't done their home work on this game cry about the pvp like they sort of did with New World. If this is the path this game takes i will probably never play to be honest.

05 Feb 2021, 07:26Reply
Royall
Royall

Game MasterPosts: 295
darncomp said:

Going to be honest i have been holding out on getting founders to see how PVP ends up i don't want to pay for founders when its been said there would be PVP since i started following this game back in 2014. Just because people that haven't been following or haven't done their home work on this game cry about the pvp like they sort of did with New World. If this is the path this game takes i will probably never play to be honest.

There is definitely PvP :)

16 Feb 2021, 12:29Reply
Follow SamuTale
SamuTale YouTube SamuTale Discord SamuTale Facebook SamuTale Twitter SamuTale Instagram