Forum

Items missing?

FallenStarNova
FallenStarNova

FounderPosts: 2

Purchased the silver founders pack but I'm not sure where the ronin armor blueprints are. Is it something I'm supposed to unlock in game? Was I supposed to do something to get them? I'm confused. 

19 Sep 2020, 13:12Reply
Royall
Royall

Game MasterPosts: 295
FallenStarNova said:

Purchased the silver founders pack but I'm not sure where the ronin armor blueprints are. Is it something I'm supposed to unlock in game? Was I supposed to do something to get them? I'm confused. 

I can understand it could be a bit confusing but as a silver founder, you have unlocked the patterns while others don't.
You can find the armor set under the tailoring tab in the professions window. You do however need to have the appropriate tailoring level and materials to craft it ;)

19 Sep 2020, 23:36Reply
FallenStarNova
FallenStarNova

FounderPosts: 2
Royall said:
FallenStarNova said:

I can understand it could be a bit confusing but as a silver founder, you have unlocked the patterns while others don't.
You can find the armor set under the tailoring tab in the professions window. You do however need to have the appropriate tailoring level and materials to craft it ;)

Okay. Thank you! I wasn't sure how it worked so I appreciate the response! 

20 Sep 2020, 12:18Reply
Follow SamuTale
SamuTale YouTube SamuTale Discord SamuTale Facebook SamuTale Twitter SamuTale Instagram