Forum

Still Being Worked On?

I see on the forums that there has not been an update announced for some time. There has not been too much forum activity either. Is this game still being worked on? I am interested in the project but do not want to pay for a dead game. 

03 Aug 2020, 09:04Reply
Royall
Royall

Game MasterPosts: 282
salamanderham said:

I see on the forums that there has not been an update announced for some time. There has not been too much forum activity either. Is this game still being worked on? I am interested in the project but do not want to pay for a dead game. 


Yes the game is still being worked on but as it is a single person project the progress is rather slow compared to full scope team projects ;)

07 Aug 2020, 12:16Reply
Ladydia
Ladydia

FounderPosts: 1
Royall said:
salamanderham said:

I see on the forums that there has not been an update announced for some time. There has not been too much forum activity either. Is this game still being worked on? I am interested in the project but do not want to pay for a dead game. 


Yes the game is still being worked on but as it is a single person project the progress is rather slow compared to full scope team projects ;)


I have not been able to log on to the game for 3 days now.... !!!!!!!!!! WHAT is going on ... my anmails are going to die.

 

15 Aug 2020, 12:55Reply
Royall
Royall

Game MasterPosts: 282
Ladydia said:
Royall said:
salamanderham said:

I see on the forums that there has not been an update announced for some time. There has not been too much forum activity either. Is this game still being worked on? I am interested in the project but do not want to pay for a dead game. 


Yes the game is still being worked on but as it is a single person project the progress is rather slow compared to full scope team projects ;)


I have not been able to log on to the game for 3 days now.... !!!!!!!!!! WHAT is going on ... my anmails are going to die.

 


Are you still having problems logging in?

26 Aug 2020, 08:07Reply
Follow SamuTale
SamuTale YouTube SamuTale Discord SamuTale Facebook SamuTale Twitter SamuTale Instagram