Forum

couple things i like to be added

Dihhen
Dihhen

First of all, im sorry for my bad english; been playing samutale for a couple of days and i love the exploration and the crafting, and how does it feel to progress in the game.

anyways after playing i got some ideas that would like to be in this game:

1- some marking system in the map, so i can know where is my house, etc. also would like to see the town/cities in the minimap not just terrain.

2- eat a stack of food, i just want to eat 10 potatoes with just 1 click, not to click 10 times.

3- i hope that we can move the crafting stations without destroying it.

4- quick stack and sorting for storage/inventory.

5- a hotkey that can permit showing the mouse, so i dont have to press esc everytime i want to read the chat or zoom in or out in the minimap.

6- a progress bar in the harvest/animals so that i can know how much longer it would needs.

7- and this is just a whim from me, but i would like a dungeon/raid instance, that clans can go and kill some sort of boss to get good materials.

and... thats it, thx for reading, and again sorry for my bad english

13 May 2020, 00:26Reply
KingBoness
KingBoness

FounderPosts: 3
Dihhen said:

First of all, im sorry for my bad english; been playing samutale for a couple of days and i love the exploration and the crafting, and how does it feel to progress in the game.

anyways after playing i got some ideas that would like to be in this game:

1- some marking system in the map, so i can know where is my house, etc. also would like to see the town/cities in the minimap not just terrain.

2- eat a stack of food, i just want to eat 10 potatoes with just 1 click, not to click 10 times.

3- i hope that we can move the crafting stations without destroying it.

4- quick stack and sorting for storage/inventory.

5- a hotkey that can permit showing the mouse, so i dont have to press esc everytime i want to read the chat or zoom in or out in the minimap.

6- a progress bar in the harvest/animals so that i can know how much longer it would needs.

7- and this is just a whim from me, but i would like a dungeon/raid instance, that clans can go and kill some sort of boss to get good materials.

and... thats it, thx for reading, and again sorry for my bad english

1 - Once you Join a clan or put a flag down it'll be marked on the map.

2 - It would be nice to be able to eat more thn one item at a time but as you get into the higher foods it'll fill more with Ramen the top food feeding 100 which is about 1/2 of your hungry at max level right now.

3 - You get about 40% of materials back when you destroy an item.

4 - I agree being able to sort inventories would be nice. instead of having to plan out how you put items.

5 - Opening you inventory kind of achieves this as a work around and what i do to get to my mouse if i need to tab out or look at something in chat.

6- I'm not sure what you are refering to for this. In the chicken coop there is a progress bar for how long until new chicken. For other items there should be a count down for Tanning, Smelting, and Kiln. I believe something has been talked about for crops in the future.

7- The next major update is suppose to add Bandit camps to help add some more PVE content to the game. 

Feel free to join or head over the the discord where suggestions like these and others are discussed daily.

14 May 2020, 00:53Reply
Follow SamuTale
SamuTale YouTube SamuTale Discord SamuTale Facebook SamuTale Twitter SamuTale Instagram