Forum

I lost my horse

Bolaners
Bolaners

FounderPosts: 7

Yesterday, i log out with my horse beside me. Today i log in, and my horse is gone. How can i get my horse back? I got the horse from buying the game. How can it gone just like that? Please help

07 May 2020, 12:56Reply
Royall
Royall

Game MasterPosts: 270
Bolaners said:

Yesterday, i log out with my horse beside me. Today i log in, and my horse is gone. How can i get my horse back? I got the horse from buying the game. How can it gone just like that? Please help

Horses are persistent in the world. This means that your horse will stay in the world even if you log out.

Your horse needs protection from a camp and also food to survive. In your case, it is probably taken by another player.

08 May 2020, 09:33Reply
Bolaners
Bolaners

FounderPosts: 7
Royall said:
Bolaners said:

Horses are persistent in the world. This means that your horse will stay in the world even if you log out.

Your horse needs protection from a camp and also food to survive. In your case, it is probably taken by another player.

I dont know the horse can be taken by another player. Isn't suppose to be permanent horse for the player? Because i bought the game. It's not for free.. And its just like that? I can't take my horse back anymore?

09 May 2020, 18:16Reply
Follow SamuTale
SamuTale YouTube SamuTale Discord SamuTale Facebook SamuTale Twitter SamuTale Instagram