SamuTale Facebook SamuTale Twitter SamuTale YouTube SamuTale YouTube

Forum

General Discussion

Is this game dead?

Temorak
Temorak

Hi all,

I really love the concept guys. Does it have dungeon or things to do exept building a town? What i would love is to have vendors like in Ultima Online, it make traveling and doing business really alive.

Oh, and i'd really love a mac client!

Thanks

22 Dec 2018, 16:05Reply
Royall
Royall

Game MasterPosts: 249
Temorak said:

Hi all,

I really love the concept guys. Does it have dungeon or things to do exept building a town? What i would love is to have vendors like in Ultima Online, it make traveling and doing business really alive.

Thanks

No, the game is not dead :) I am currently working hard to release the livestock update asap.

The game doesn't have dungeons as of now. I do have plans for something similar in the future. There are vendors though!

23 Dec 2018, 13:19Reply
Temorak
Temorak

Royall said:
Temorak said:

Hi all,

Thanks

No, the game is not dead :) I am currently working hard to release the livestock update asap.

The game doesn't have dungeons as of now. I do have plans for something similar in the future. There are vendors though!

Thank you for your answer. Are you planing on have a Mac cient.

29 Dec 2018, 17:59Reply
Royall
Royall

Game MasterPosts: 249
Temorak said:
Royall said:
Temorak said:

Hi all,

Thanks

Thank you for your answer. Are you planing on have a Mac cient.

Yes! I hope to release a Mac version in 2019 :)

31 Dec 2018, 19:26Reply
Gijs
Gijs

FounderPosts: 15

Game still alive?

04 Mar 2019, 12:06Reply
ByakuyaPL
ByakuyaPL

FounderPosts: 29
Gijs said:

Game still alive?

Yes im still playing now testing new chicken breeding and so