SamuTale Facebook SamuTale Twitter SamuTale YouTube SamuTale YouTube

Forum

Support

Alpha testing.

Lurifax
Lurifax

I I signed up to the "Alpha testing" button and I got a mail from you actually 4 mails saying the same thing but when I click the mail it takes me to your site and it says:

"Token could not be found!

Try to sign-up again and click the link in the mail." None of these 4 mails worked. What to do?

06 Dec 2018, 15:17Reply
Royall
Royall

Game MasterPosts: 242
Lurifax said:

I I signed up to the "Alpha testing" button and I got a mail from you actually 4 mails saying the same thing but when I click the mail it takes me to your site and it says:

Try to sign-up again and click the link in the mail." None of these 4 mails worked. What to do?

I will have a look at it! Thanks for reporting!

07 Dec 2018, 13:13Reply
ByakuyaPL
ByakuyaPL

FounderPosts: 20
Lurifax said:

Try on hotmail or gmail

09 Dec 2018, 20:46Reply
Royall
Royall

Game MasterPosts: 242
Lurifax said:

It seems that you are already enlisted on Nov 30th :)

Cheers

13 Dec 2018, 08:32Reply