Forum

How is the PvE?

mysticdrew
mysticdrew

FounderPosts: 3

So I have not purchased the game yet. It looks good, though I am not a fan of the art style but that does not make or break it for me. 

However, Grinding mats, building, and pvp gets old. So how is the PvE, is there any, or is it just fighting animals? 

Wurm, LiF, were great sandbox games but lacked fun and exciting pve. Is this game going to have the full package? I have not found anything really on the pve other than a few clips of videos fighting wolves and a bear. 

09 Jan 2017, 21:27Reply
mysticdrew
mysticdrew

FounderPosts: 3
Royall said:
mysticdrew said:

So has anything changed in the last 3 years regarding PvE since I last asked the question?

Well, aside from animals there isnt much PVE. But, I will soon start with some as I have some cool ideas :)

That is good to hear, my team of 5 have been looking for a Wurm or LiF replacement. We are looking for a survival building game that has some good PvE. Because to be honest, Wurm and LiF are fun but once you get stuff build, there is only pvp, or keep building. It leads to burnout, I like building, I like pvp, but if I want to take a break and grind my crafting to make high end gear. I want to to go kill some monsters or go to a dungeon and find riches.. You know, some adventure that is not pvp or building for a change of pace. 

It seems all the games like this tend to focus on pvp, it is also a turnoff to some in our group. 

13 Apr 2020, 20:32Reply
Aztec
Aztec

FounderPosts: 1

Yea i 2 am NOT a big PvP fan, cant wait 4 the PvE element 2 get put in.

10 Oct 2020, 19:33Reply
Follow SamuTale
SamuTale YouTube SamuTale Discord SamuTale Facebook SamuTale Twitter SamuTale Instagram