Forum

How is the PvE?

mysticdrew
mysticdrew

FounderPosts: 3

So I have not purchased the game yet. It looks good, though I am not a fan of the art style but that does not make or break it for me. 

However, Grinding mats, building, and pvp gets old. So how is the PvE, is there any, or is it just fighting animals? 

Wurm, LiF, were great sandbox games but lacked fun and exciting pve. Is this game going to have the full package? I have not found anything really on the pve other than a few clips of videos fighting wolves and a bear. 

09 Jan 2017, 21:27Reply
Mirano
Mirano

FounderPosts: 19

For now all the PvE is hunting animals. I do not know if there is going to be any type of PvE content, some people did suggest npc bandits though

10 Jan 2017, 18:09Reply
Marcin
Marcin

FounderPosts: 14

For now you can cut tree/stone, farming, killing animals, build city.

Pvp- killing players

12 Jan 2017, 14:50Reply
Royall
Royall

Game MasterPosts: 295
mysticdrew said:

So I have not purchased the game yet. It looks good, though I am not a fan of the art style but that does not make or break it for me. 

However, Grinding mats, building, and pvp gets old. So how is the PvE, is there any, or is it just fighting animals? 

Wurm, LiF, were great sandbox games but lacked fun and exciting pve. Is this game going to have the full package? I have not found anything really on the pve other than a few clips of videos fighting wolves and a bear. 

Hi Mystic,

You will not find a lot of PVE content at the moment. It's mostly like described above :)

I do have plans for it though because I know a lot of people would like it. It's just that the sandbox elements have priority now as thats the main aspect of the game.

Hope to see you in-game ;)

13 Jan 2017, 00:24Reply
mysticdrew
mysticdrew

FounderPosts: 3

So has anything changed in the last 3 years regarding PvE since I last asked the question?

13 Apr 2020, 18:58Reply
Royall
Royall

Game MasterPosts: 295
mysticdrew said:

So has anything changed in the last 3 years regarding PvE since I last asked the question?

Well, aside from animals there isnt much PVE. But, I will soon start with some as I have some cool ideas :)

13 Apr 2020, 19:35Reply
Follow SamuTale
SamuTale YouTube SamuTale Discord SamuTale Facebook SamuTale Twitter SamuTale Instagram