SamuTale Facebook SamuTale Twitter SamuTale YouTube SamuTale YouTube

Forum

Clan Recruitment

PhoenixFire Clan Recruiting!

Sport
Sport

FounderPosts: 15

PhoenixFire clan is looking to build a solid group of people (Clan) for when this game gets out of Alpha.  We will be building a Merchant and Mercenary clan.  You want supplies, we'll get them for you.  You want protection, we'll get it for you....

For a cost.

We will be using voice chat when it comes to working on group activities.  You will not need to be a founder to join our clan, but we are looking for those that are ready to stake their claim on the world sooner rather than later! (be active).  We have a solid game plan that requires loyalty and respect to each other.  To everyone else, they will need to earn that respect!

If you're interested in something a little different than the average clan, send me a message in game.  I'm online every day or two usually!

*P.S. - This thread will be edited as the game progresses. *

- Sport

Post was edited on 16 Dec 2016, 04:02
13 Dec 2016, 23:15Reply
Sport
Sport

We have grown significantly.  Still looking to take on new members to learn the game together!

14 Dec 2016, 05:26Reply
Kindja
Kindja

Could I maybe join the clan?

24 Dec 2016, 13:50Reply
Sport
Sport

Kindja said:

Could I maybe join the clan?

Contact me in game Kindja.

26 Dec 2016, 14:26Reply
Wralph
Wralph

I might join , leave me a space for once the time is righ Wralph the conqueror arrives :)

05 Jan 2017, 09:45Reply
malkatat
malkatat

Trying to get the last few dollars on my paypal to get the game, I did t notice the eur tag so I put a flat 20 us on my paypal like a dummy. Looking for a guild, I’ll message you in game once it get it sorted out and downloaded on my end. Looking forward to learning the game

17 Oct 2018, 05:37Reply