Forum

Cross-play and platforms

Shamwayne
Shamwayne

hi guys, i have two questions/suggestions that i hope you can implement(if you haven't already, that is):
1. does your game have cross-platform play? it would be really cool to start a quest on my pc in the morning, go out and play it on my tablet going to school/work, hang out with my friends at an internet cafe whilst doing the quest and go back home and finish the quest at my pc at home. since there's a user account and everything im sure it might already be working that way and if it is, you should totally list it as a feature.
2. i know there is windows,apple,html5 and android versions of the game in the pipeline but are there plans for a windowsphone/rt and a wiiu/3ds version? im kinda planning to get a wiiu very soon and i haven't seen or heard much about an mmorpg for the console. also windows phone and rt would make the game go full circle in terms of mobile support and combining with my previous idea would make the cross-platform idea way better.
i wish you guys the best of luck and hope to play soon.
p.s: when is the alpha coming out:)
26 Jul 2014, 14:09Reply
Royall
Royall

Game MasterPosts: 295
Shamwayne said:

hi guys, i have two questions/suggestions that i hope you can implement(if you haven't already, that is):

1. does your game have cross-platform play? it would be really cool to start a quest on my pc in the morning, go out and play it on my tablet going to school/work, hang out with my friends at an internet cafe whilst doing the quest and go back home and finish the quest at my pc at home. since there's a user account and everything im sure it might already be working that way and if it is, you should totally list it as a feature.

2. i know there is windows,apple,html5 and android versions of the game in the pipeline but are there plans for a windowsphone/rt and a wiiu/3ds version? im kinda planning to get a wiiu very soon and i haven't seen or heard much about an mmorpg for the console. also windows phone and rt would make the game go full circle in terms of mobile support and combining with my previous idea would make the cross-platform idea way better.

i wish you guys the best of luck and hope to play soon.

p.s: when is the alpha coming out:)

Hi Sham,
We will first release the game on the browser with HTML5. Then we will look for an iOS and Android tablet release. We don't think a console release is possible. Let's see what the future brings us :)

The alpha test's will start this year but I can't give a specific date yet :(
29 Jul 2014, 19:38Reply
Follow SamuTale
SamuTale YouTube SamuTale Discord SamuTale Facebook SamuTale Twitter SamuTale Instagram