Forum

Market - Merchant

alienCY
alienCY

FounderPosts: 161

At the moment the market is non-existand since trades are mostly between clan members and with npcs in town .Howerver , at some point in later days if you ever need to buy or sell items just contact me. I will be at your disposal to help you :D I will do my best to be the best Merchant around who sells and buys as many items as possible . ( Also I will 99% not kill anyone and 1 % kill enemy players which are attacking our base ) So don't be afraid of me, or coming to my trading post . Afterall , eveything will be wiped later. I hope I get to earn your respect and trust by that time :D

15 Sep 2016, 20:16Reply
Tameshi
Tameshi

FounderPosts: 86

Good to know we got someone who is into trading aswell.

Im sure i will be in the need of your services sooner or later.

08 Dec 2016, 10:34Reply
alienCY
alienCY

FounderPosts: 161
Tameshi said:

Good to know we got someone who is into trading aswell.

Im sure i will be in the need of your services sooner or later.

I'm really more into studying atm. If you would like you could join Merchants if you really want to be a merchant and actually make a base :P ( We need storage place and lots of guards to keep our stuff safe ! ) 

If a merchant base is actually built it will be like a gold farm !!!

19 Dec 2016, 16:55Reply
Tameshi
Tameshi

FounderPosts: 86

I like to do business with other people,but im not the merchant-type.

Also not a mercenary,but im interested in territory control.

20 Dec 2016, 23:18Reply
Sport
Sport

FounderPosts: 15

Phoenix Fire is a mercenary and merchants based clan.  If you need assistance, we are all about business and acquisition of new assets.

26 Dec 2016, 14:29Reply
Follow SamuTale
SamuTale YouTube SamuTale Discord SamuTale Facebook SamuTale Twitter SamuTale Instagram