Forum

Hello from Krate

Krate
Krate

FounderPosts: 2

I am very interested in the game and will probably buy a founders pack in the next few days.  I'm excited about all of the elements and it reminds me strongly of a game that I've been playing that has a very poor development team.  Just wondering how much interaction the developer intends has with the community?  Are there plans to move to other games or is this a game that Royall would like to grow over the years?  I've played games in the past that have been produced by a single main developer and have had good and bad experiences.  Would love any info on Q&A times or streaming of current game play.  Also is there going to be a skill system in place for alpha?

-- A super excited Krate --

26 Aug 2016, 04:52Reply
Royall
Royall

Game MasterPosts: 295
Krate said:

I am very interested in the game and will probably buy a founders pack in the next few days.  I'm excited about all of the elements and it reminds me strongly of a game that I've been playing that has a very poor development team.  Just wondering how much interaction the developer intends has with the community?  Are there plans to move to other games or is this a game that Royall would like to grow over the years?  I've played games in the past that have been produced by a single main developer and have had good and bad experiences.  Would love any info on Q&A times or streaming of current game play.  Also is there going to be a skill system in place for alpha?

-- A super excited Krate --

Hi Krate! Welcome to the community! 

To answer your questions, I don't have plans to move to a new project as I want to evolve SamuTale (Still lot's of content I want to implement). I very much like to work with the community and shape it with their help. There will be no skill system at alpha launch.

Cheers,
Royall

27 Aug 2016, 14:36Reply

Swamp Nation could probably pull a huge playerbase i'll trade you one of my Albion Online founder packs for one of yours @royall

27 Aug 2016, 17:38Reply
Rhasq
Rhasq

LOL

27 Aug 2016, 17:53Reply
Follow SamuTale
SamuTale YouTube SamuTale Discord SamuTale Facebook SamuTale Twitter SamuTale Instagram