Forum

Recruiting [Founders]

God
God

FounderPosts: 57

Now that the founders packs are available for purchase, this means the game will soon become accessible. 

I will be creating a village / clan called Founders, hopefully located right outside the PvP Zone of the main start village. Our guilds priority will be to work together to create the largest village in all of SamuTale. We will share resources and create awesome houses, stables, farms, etc...So that every member can quickly progress through the game. 

Initially we will focus on helping each other out to get a hang of the game. After we start becoming big, our main goal will be to essentially run this game. What I mean by this is that we will be one of the first people to access these lands. This means if we end up having the largest clan and most experienced players that have ton's of wealth, we can control PvP as well as the markets. Thus one of the rules below being never give out clan secrets (if we are merchanting a specific item or will be). We will also have our guild farming special spots for special resources making it hard for others to obtain (in turn making our clan wealthy and powerful).

If interested please read the rules and post your name below. Our main communications method will be through Discord. (It is a newish chat system still in Alpha development that is similiar to teamspeak / skype but requires no download and is much better and free). I will link our channel soon!

Clan Rules:

1. Never Steal from any member.

2. Never attack (PvP) any member without consent.

3. If any of our members are being attacked and you are nerby please help if you can.

4. Never give out clan secret's to anyone without a leaders premission.

5. Have Fun

Members:

Leader - God

Officer - 

Veteran - Crozzo, AlienCY

Member - GeortsiCY, Whiplash, Xon, Awfulcitizen, Gijs, Bryanorr, zYcor, Jazdevi, Anomaly, Alchemy,  Odimut, huntingrabbit, Biglex, Noosh, pwna, SixRedCats, SaintOfMirren, DamionMitchell, Stunna, Nexen

Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/011sxPEmWYxB7m7CW

Post was edited on 14 Sep 2016, 20:25
24 May 2016, 03:07Reply
God
God

Our clan's Discord channel will be https://discord.gg/011sxPEmWYx9lXAJp

24 May 2016, 03:26Reply
God
God

Hmm the above link only takes you to the main page.. Won't let me edit so Ill just post a new link. https://discord.gg/011sxPEmWYxB7m7CW

24 May 2016, 03:34Reply
God
God

Royall could you add editing options to people's posts? 

Also I noticed a bug with links, and the insert link button. As you can see above my links are making smiley faces instead of being able to direct them to the proper site.

24 May 2016, 03:35Reply
zYcor
zYcor

FounderPosts: 11

Will help. I lead many zerg guilds. Link propery the discord plz. SO we can chat.

24 May 2016, 09:15Reply
zYcor
zYcor

FounderPosts: 11

You are noob to discord, your link expired, also you need to use markdown for the link

This is my discord example

24 May 2016, 09:17Reply
Follow SamuTale
SamuTale YouTube SamuTale Discord SamuTale Facebook SamuTale Twitter SamuTale Instagram