SamuTale Facebook SamuTale Twitter SamuTale YouTube

Forum

Marketplace

Side Project: Starting up a market standard for all items

Haveafishyday
Haveafishyday

FounderPosts: 3

So I have decided to make a spreadsheet for the documentation of all in game items and will track market prices once it is finished I will post it but I cannot allow anyone to edit it. My plan for it is to have a minimun price a maximum price and an average price let it be known sometimes if the value or demand is higher it will raise the average pricing.

06 Aug 2017, 17:16Reply
alienCY
alienCY

FounderPosts: 160

I tried to make one too but I lost it all along with my windows (I just didn't keep it cause I can't use microsoft office in linux :/ ).
If you have microsoft office you could try using both access and excel they are fun to use together :D
I tried making a database of who wanted what items and who sold which items to know which items are in need and which ones are not. That where I used both access and excel when I wanted to automate the process. If you want to do something simillar aswell I would advise you to get some people to help you :P It's hard to have up-to-date data.

15 Aug 2017, 21:43Reply
alienCY
alienCY

I tried to make one too but I lost it all along with my windows (I just didn't keep it cause I can't use microsoft office in linux :/ ).
If you have microsoft office you could try using both access and excel they are fun to use together :D
I tried making a database of who wanted what items and who sold which items to know which items are in need and which ones are not. That where I used both access and excel when I wanted to automate the process. If you want to do something simillar aswell I would advise you to get some people to help you :P It's hard to have up-to-date data.

15 Aug 2017, 21:43Reply
alienCY
alienCY

I've just found out that I can use Microsoft office online if I have an account! Thanks school for giving me Microsoft Office 2016 for free <3

15 Aug 2017, 21:46Reply