SamuTale Facebook SamuTale Twitter SamuTale YouTube

Forum

General Discussion

MAC OS X?

SamuBauk
SamuBauk

I can download the alpha, but it is for windows only. When will the alpha come out for mac os x, so I play it too? I have already filled in the key

21 Dec 2016, 10:51Reply
Royall
Royall

Game MasterPosts: 216

SamuBauk said:

I can download the alpha, but it is for windows only. When will the alpha come out for mac os x, so I play it too? I have already filled in the key

Mac OS isnt implemented yet. I dont think this will come soon.. I'm sorry! Maybe play on a different PC?

21 Dec 2016, 22:53Reply
coneheadedcat
coneheadedcat

FounderPosts: 2

Hello,

First of all, an amazing game (from what I can see on YouTube)!

Secondly, I have exactly the same issue. I've bought a key and only then figured out that there's no Mac OS client, which is verry upsetting and confusing specifically that in FAQ it says "focus lies on PC/Mac".

I guess it would be nice if you could mention that Mac OS client is not ready yet somewhere on the website or FAQ.

03 Oct 2017, 14:15Reply
alienCY
alienCY

FounderPosts: 160
coneheadedcat said:

Hello,

First of all, an amazing game (from what I can see on YouTube)!

Secondly, I have exactly the same issue. I've bought a key and only then figured out that there's no Mac OS client, which is verry upsetting and confusing specifically that in FAQ it says "focus lies on PC/Mac".

I guess it would be nice if you could mention that Mac OS client is not ready yet somewhere on the website or FAQ.

After my windows broke (it's a long story) I'm left with linux and I can't play either. You are not alone :')

04 Oct 2017, 18:59Reply
Cathbad
Cathbad

FounderPosts: 3

Adding weight to this topic. The game is clearly advertised as targetting PC/Mac; Unity Personal edition supports exporting to both PC and Mac. Please, compile a Mac version. Even if you don't have a Mac, let us test it for you!

04 Nov 2017, 00:24Reply
coneheadedcat
coneheadedcat

FounderPosts: 2

Indeed, we can test it for you and I would really enjoy to play natively on a mac.

08 Nov 2017, 11:12Reply